- Impact Pathways for Science Initiatives Released
- Presentation by Steve Montague and Bridgette Dillon at the 12th European Evaluation Society Biennial Conference 2016
- Results Chain Approach Validated by Scottish Paper on Research Uptake and Impact
- Reach And How It Can Be Used to Improve Theories of Change
- Theory-based Approaches presentation well received at Canadian Evaluation Society’s Annual Learning Event
- 2016 in Review – and we thought last year was in turmoil!
- Article on the Brussels Seminar
- How Not to Deal With Airline Overbooking: Why Equal isn’t Always Fair and Choice Mechanisms Work Better Than Command and Control
- How do we transform evaluation to be more strategically relevant and timely? Adopt a cumulative learning approach.
- Dealing with Complex Causality and Small Data Sets? Try a Theory Based Approach and Qualitative Comparative Analysis
Home | News
Article on the Brussels Seminar
July 21, 2015